Sponsor Idealware’s Free Nonprofit Technology Resources
Idealware is the most respected and widely referenced source for impartial information about nonprofit technology. Our audience is looking for practical advice on technology and how to make it work for their organization. By sponsoring Idealware you can:
- Increase your visibility to technology decision makers in the nonprofit sector.
- Capture their attention when they are actively considering technology options.
- Show that your organization is knowledgeable and strategic about the technology issues nonprofits face.
- Show your commitment to impartial software information for nonprofits
Interested in placing an ad in an upcoming resource? Get the details here.
Please note, we follow a firm editorial integrity policy and sponsorship has no bearing on the content of our reports and training.
Our Reach and Audience
Idealware resources are widely viewed and highly trusted. Here are a few details about our growing audience:
- Our website receives around 75,000 unique visitors per month—and that number is growing!
- More than 30,000 people have opted to receive email notification of new Idealware resources and each month approximately 1,200 new subscribers join.
In addition to our loyal base of readers, about 50 percent of our site traffic comes from search engines based on targeted search phrases such as “constituent relationship management” and “online donations.” Sponsors feel proud to support knowledge and transparency in the nonprofit technology field, and they also get real results in terms of lead generation. One sponsor reported receiving 20 times more leads through Idealware than they received by distributing the identical content through their own website.
“Our association with Idealware has helped us to choose the right CRM package for our organization. In two years, we have tripled our annual donation levels, consolidated our constituent database, and cut the amount of time it takes to manage our donor marketing in half.”
Our readership surveys show:
- 41 percent are responsible for technology decisions.
- 71 percent make technology recommendations to nonprofit organizations.
- 68 percent are on staff at a nonprofit.
- 31 percent represent organizations with a budget above $5 million annually.
We would love to use this established platform to connect you to the nonprofits that need your help. Additionally, your support will help ensure that we can keep researching, writing, and publishing the information that the nonprofit sector needs for many years to come. We’re seeking sponsors for upcoming publications and webinars, which include opt-in leads and a chance to showcase your own knowledge resources.
For more details, contact Karen Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org.