Free Webinar: Digital Literacy
Tuesday, November 5, 1:00 to 2:00 PM Eastern
Join Idealware for a panel discussion about Digital Literacy, inspired by Idealware’s publication, ‘Digital Skillsets: An Imperative for Today’s Nonprofit Leaders.’
Karen Graham, Director of Education & Outreach for Tech Impact, will lead a panel discussion about why a proactive approach to embracing technology is critical for your organization’s success, how technology is changing how we work, the advantages it provides, what kinds of digital skills nonprofit leaders need and how can they acquire them.
- Register with the email address where you would like to receive the access code and dial-in information for the online seminar.
- Add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure meeting details do not get caught in your spam folder.
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a confirmation email within a day of registration
- Manually update your calendar to account for the correct time of the session (1 PM Eastern).
- All registered participants are granted access to the recordings, presentation deck and resources discussed during each session.
About our Expert, Karen Graham
Karen is a sought-after speaker, trainer, writer, and consultant with expertise in technology leadership and innovation, nonprofit software, and digital strategy. As Idealware’s executive director she leads a team of researchers, presenters, and writers who create technology information resources designed to help nonprofit leaders put their vision into action. Her past experience includes leading the technology learning and networking programs at MAP for Nonprofits, helping the startup thedatabank transform into a thriving software company, and various roles in arts and human services organizations. Participants in Karen’s training courses describe her as warm, engaging, and frequently mention that she leads some of the most interactive workshops they’ve ever attended. She holds an MBA in Nonprofit Management from the University of St. Thomas.
About Our Panelists
Shawn Boudreaux, President, Cajun Navy Relief
Amadie Hart, Communications and Events Consultant, GHSA.org
About Our Sponsor
Idealware is a program of the nonprofit Tech Impact. We are the authoritative source for independent, thoroughly-researched technology resources for the social sector. Our publications, assessments, and training can save you time and money by providing impartial guidance that gives you the knowledge and confidence you need to decide what’s best for your organization. Browse our archives, sign up for our mailing list, or learn more at www.idealware.org