Donor Management System Best Practices
Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 1:00 to 2:00 PM Eastern
You have a donor management system, but how do you get the most out of it while maintaining it for optimal efficiency? It’s important to keep your data useful and clean, but how do you do that—and how do you take advantage of all the hidden gems that are in there to make your data truly work for you?
Join us to learn about donor management software best practices, including customizing your system to your organization’s needs, cleaning data, defining data standards and coding, and the importance of training staff to enter and extract data efficiently.
- Register with the email address where you would like to receive the access code and dial-in information for the online panel discussion.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to ensure meeting details do not get caught in your spam folder.
- Write to email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation email within a day of registration.
- Manually update your calendar to account for the correct time of the session (1 PM Eastern).
- All registered participants can access the recordings, presentation deck and resources discussed during this discussion.
About the Presenter
Jonathan Poisner, Strategic Consulting
Jonathan helps organizations thrive. He works with a wide variety of nonprofits to assist them with their long-range planning, fundraising, and other organizational development challenges.
About Our Sponsor
DonorPerfect is a complete fundraising solution, with everything nonprofits need to grow. Dashboard analytics and reporting provide insight into what drives donations, and helps manage information about donors, prospects, volunteers, staff and other constituents. With integrated tools built for online fundraising and crowdfunding, Constant Contact email, QuickBooks integration, event and auction management tools, and much more, DonorPerfect helps development professionals nurture and grow their most valuable relationships. Learn more at www.donorperfect.com.
Idealware is a program of the nonprofit Tech Impact. We are the authoritative source for independent, thoroughly-researched technology resources for the social sector. Our publications, assessments, and training can save you time and money by providing impartial guidance that gives you the knowledge and confidence you need to decide what’s best for your organization. Browse our archives, sign up for our mailing list, or learn more at www.idealware.org