Free Webinar: Online Survey Tools and Techniques
Tuesday, May 19, 1 to 2 PM Eastern
We’ll talk through the tools and best practices for designing a reputable online survey, recruiting participants, and analyzing the data.
- Register with the email address where you would like to receive the access code and dial-in information for the online panel discussion.
- Add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure meeting details do not get caught in your spam folder.
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a confirmation email within a day of registration.
- Manually update your calendar to account for the correct time of the session (1 PM Eastern).
- All registered participants can access the recordings, presentation deck and resources discussed during this discussion.
About the Presenter
Julia Vallera, Technology and Instructional Design Consultant
Julia creates and implements digital media solutions for small businesses and nonprofit organizations. She has worked with well-established organizations such as Mozilla, Vermont State College, Digital Opportunity Trust, Metropolitan New York Library Council and Burlington Telecom, to name a few. After spending more than ten years growing virtual communities for multiple organizations, Julia understands what drives online engagement and how to spread mission-focused work efficiently for the greatest impact.
Idealware is a program of the nonprofit Tech Impact. We are the authoritative source for independent, thoroughly-researched technology resources for the social sector. Our publications, assessments, and training can save you time and money by providing impartial guidance that gives you the knowledge and confidence you need to decide what’s best for your organization. Browse our archives, sign up for our mailing list, or learn more at www.idealware.org