Free Webinar: Useful, Free & Low-Cost Tools, Software, and Services for Your Nonprofit
Tuesday, December 10, 1:00 to 2:00 PM Eastern
What software tools and services are available to nonprofits at low or no cost that are worth using? How do you judge when a tool really is low cost, as opposed to one that will end up costing you time and effort? We’ll walk through the latest free and low-cost tools, software, and services that are worth knowing about.
- Register with the email address where you would like to receive the access code and dial-in information for the online seminar.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to ensure meeting details do not get caught in your spam folder.
- Write to email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation email within a day of registration
- Manually update your calendar to account for the correct time of the session (1 PM Eastern).
- All registered participants are granted access to the recordings, presentation deck and resources discussed during each session.
About our Expert, Colin Murphy
Colin Murphy brings a long background in marketing, sales, and recruiting to Idealware, where he manages training events and grows course partner relationships. Prior to joining Idealware, Colin enjoyed 15 years in Hollywood studios before focusing his skills in digital advertising. Soon after a start-up that Colin worked with was acquired by a large San Francisco tech company, he redirected his career from sales for large corporations to enhancing non-profit workforce development programs, developing curricula, coaching and training hundreds of mid-career clients on job search essentials. Outside of his work at Idealware, Colin volunteers as a career advisor, spoils his two cats, and paints acrylic landscapes in his backyard.
Idealware is a program of the nonprofit Tech Impact. We are the authoritative source for independent, thoroughly-researched technology resources for the social sector. Our publications, assessments, and training can save you time and money by providing impartial guidance that gives you the knowledge and confidence you need to decide what’s best for your organization. Browse our archives, sign up for our mailing list, or learn more at www.idealware.org