Start MOBILE-izing Your Base: Learn How to Get Started with SMS
Thursday, April 25, 1 to 2 PM Eastern
A key tenet of marketing is to “meet people where they are.” With 95 percent of Americans owning a mobile phone, organizations without a mobile program are missing key opportunities to engage.
Attend this session with guest expert Sandi Fox to make sure you aren’t missing out! We will cover why your organization should be investing in mobile, and how you can use it effectively.
Mobile may be the best direct response tool to engage and reach donors, supporters, volunteers, and voters, and to motivate them to take action. With response rates four times higher than email, more and more nonprofits are beginning to integrate mobile into their digital programs.
But it’s hard to know which of the many available digital platforms is best for your nonprofit. Should you use a peer-to-peer platform, or a broadcast platform? Depending on your resources, audience, and goals, maybe you should be using both? How can you best integrate mobile (SMS) into your existing digital programs for advocacy, fundraising, education, and cultivation?
We will teach you all you need to know about the differences between peer-to-peer vs. broadcast mobile platforms, mobile best practices, growth strategies and how both types of mobile (SMS) can be used effectively by your organizations.
Key Takeaways for Participants:
- You will understand how your organization can integrate mobile tools into its overall digital strategy for advocacy, fundraising, education, and engagement.
- You’ll learn the differences and best use cases for Peer-to-Peer vs. Broadcast mobile platforms.
- Youl’ll learn how to determine which mobile (SMS) type and platform is best for your organization’s needs.
- And you’ll be able to make the case for why your nonprofit organization should start a mobile program.
- Please register with the email address where you would like to receive the access and dial-in information for the online seminar.
- All registered participants are granted access to the recordings of each session as well as copies of the presentation slides.
- Participants who cannot attend any of the sessions due to scheduling conflicts will still have access to all recordings and slides.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so you may receive all relevant course communications.
About our Trainer
Sandi Fox, SMS Expert
Sandi Fox is the founder of Smart As A Fox LLC, and has more than 11 years of digital strategy experience across multiple sectors, including government, political, non-profit, and private sectors. She has developed and managed innovative and effective digital outreach, advocacy and fundraising programs that emphasized results, engagement, deliverability, and audience growth.
She most recently served as Digital Strategy Manager for Planned Parenthood and Planned Parenthood Action Fund for over three years leading their digital advocacy efforts. She developed their mobile program that had over 1000 percent growth through testing, organic and paid acquisition and an emphasis on engagement. Prior to joining Planned Parenthood she served as Director of Online Communications at the Enough Project which does genocide prevention work and Email Marketing Manager at the Center for American Progress and CAP Action Fund.
Idealware is a program of the nonprofit Tech Impact. We are the authoritative source for independent, thoroughly-researched technology resources for the social sector. Our publications, assessments, and training can save you time and money by providing impartial guidance that gives you the knowledge and confidence you need to decide what’s best for your organization. Browse our archives, sign up for our mailing list, or learn more at www.idealware.org.