Free Webinar: Six Reasons Why Infographics Matter
Thursday, June 20, 1 to 2:00 PM Eastern
People love infographics—but should your nonprofit love them enough to create them? Join us as we discuss the role infographics play in a healthy communications mix. In this webinar, you’ll learn about the benefits of using infographics to visualize your data, the resources available to create them, and what types of organization goals they can aid.
Meet Our Expert Trainer, Laura Quinn
Laura Quinn is an independent consultant, specializing in research for the philanthropic sector and building the capacity of nonprofit networks. Prior to her consulting work, Laura founded Idealware and served as the Executive Director for nine years. Under her leadership, Idealware partnered with dozens of national organizations, such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, the Legal Services Corporation, and many more to conduct research into technology topics, from tactical interview-based articles to rigorously researched software comparisons to ecosystem level infrastructural analyses. She has also created internet strategy, selected software, designed interfaces, and conducted user research for multimillion-dollar software and website implementations with such companies as Accenture, iXL and L.L.Bean. Laura is a frequent speaker and writer on nonprofit technology topics.
- Please register with the email address where you would like to receive the access code and dial-in information for the online seminar.
- Please add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure meeting details do not get caught in your spam folder.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within a day of registration, please let us know.
- Please manually update your calendar to account for the correct time of each session (1 PM Eastern).
- All registered participants are granted access to the recordings of each session. Participants who cannot attend any of the sessions due to scheduling conflicts will still have access to the course presentation decks and handouts.
Idealware is a program of the nonprofit Tech Impact. We are the authoritative source for independent, thoroughly-researched technology resources for the social sector. Our publications, assessments, and training can save you time and money by providing impartial guidance that gives you the knowledge and confidence you need to decide what’s best for your organization. Browse our archives, sign up for our mailing list, or learn more at www.idealware.org